Pursuing PGDM – Marketing
Email id: email@example.com |Contact No. : 9004077932 |Age: 24
DEGREE / CERTIFICATION
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
MET Institute of Computer Science
Two Year Full Time Autonomous Programme
(Approved by AICTE)
Usha Pravin Gandhi College of Management, Mumbai
University of Mumbai
Thakur College of Science and Commerce, Mumbai
Children’s Academy, Mumbai
UltraTech Cement Limited (Unit: Birla White) Duration: 2 months (May-June 2017)
Designation: Marketing Intern
Project Topic: Digital marketing strategy for Birla White
· Created an online sales strategy model for Birla White for selling their products online.
· Created a lead generation model as an alternative to online sales model.
· Worked on Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing plan for Birla White with the agency Group M.
· Suggested and drafted a plan to launch Birla White on Instagram.
· Handled social media pages of Birla White.
· Studied about the competition and their website.
· Conducted few market visits to understand the psychographics of painters, contractors, retailers and stockist’s and to study the problems in market causing non-acceptance if any.
· The lead generation model and the draft to launch Birla White on Instagram were approved.
Infosys Limited Duration: 15 months (Nov 2014-Feb 2016)
Designation: Operations Executive
Training on Core Java, Adv Java, Servlets, JDBC
Troubleshooting Clients issue from P1-P3 incidents and trying to resolve them as quickly as possible so it does not affect production.
Automation of small task to expedite the work using sikuli IDE.
Languages: C++, JAVA, Adv JAVA, SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle 10g
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Unix
Microsoft office tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
MET Institute of Computer Science:
· Digital Marketing Campaign across different platforms for the brand Maggi, along with creative’s (Digital Marketing)
· Online and Offline Advertising Campaign for Urban Ladder, also created creative’s, TVC and Jingle (Advertising)
· Market Research on Tea and Coffee Stores in India, conducting focus groups and initiating a Business plan based on the findings.
· Live Project-Developed an Intranet Test Application using SQL Server 2008 as backend and Asp .net framework 4.0 in Microsoft visual studio 2010 as frontend, 2014
· The Snake game built in C++, Computer Graphics, 2012
· Microsoft Oracle 10g (from CMP Infotec)
· PL/SQL (from CMP Infotec)
· Web Fundamentals (from Infosys Limited-Internal Certification)
Drama: 11-August-2011, Youth Festival(Mumbai)
International Climate Change, 2009-10, Mumbai
Attended Interpersonal skills course at SKVM, 2012-2013, Mumbai
I hereby affirm that the information in this document is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge.
Date: 4th November, 2017