Wrap2Earn is a technology driven OOH marketplace that connects advertisers with every day drivers to create powerful on-vehicle advertising.
We see on-vehicle advertising as an innovative and cost-effective way to complement other forms of ads such as digital and TV, to create strong brand recall and achieve a high level of visibility.
One of our key value propositions is that we use technology to give brands campaign analytics. Brands are able to see where their in-campaign cars are in real-time track the KMs driven & the Impressions gained for their Wrap2Earn campaign.
We are not a run-of-the-mill ad agency or sellers of media space. We are looking to build a marketplace where we can connect agencies/brands with cars to execute high visibility campaigns that will raise the brand’s awareness and equity in Indian cities. We are constantly exploring new technologies to further add value to the client.
Job Description Summary:
We are looking for someone with a proven sales track record and prior agency/ad sales experience who can passionately present and sell our product offering to agencies, or brands directly, with the end goal of getting clients to do campaigns with us.
1. Key Responsibilities
· Use existing industry network to contact potential clients/agencies
· Use cold calling, industry events, exhibitions, conferences and any other means necessary to gain new leads
· Meet potential targets to pitch Wrap2Earn’s offering (likely to involve powerpoint presentations)
· Research client needs in order to customize Wrap2Earn’s offering for them to maximize conversion opportunities.
· Negotiate pricing as needed, keeping a fine balance between maintaining Wrap2Earn’s margins and offering the client an attractive deal.
· Keep track of all client meetings and progress on a CRM, and report to Co-Founder/Sales Head on a weekly basis.
· Once a deal is closed, liase with Ops team to ensure smooth execution of campaign.
· Handle existing client relationships, and ensure end-to-end execution of campaign, from contract signing to payments and receiving feedback.
· Keep abreast of innovations and latest developments in OOH and overall ad space; look out for additional technologies and offerings to integrate with Wrap2Earn’s existing framework to make it even more attractive for advertisers.
Key Skills / Qualifications
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree required.
· Proven track record of making sales calls on phone & in person; ability to interact & communicate Wrap2Earn’s marketing opportunities effectively with senior management at agencies and companies; ability to influence and motivate decision makers.
· Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks based on business needs.
· Min 2-3 years in agency/advertising background
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with a proven track record with a Digital or Media Agency with...Apply For This Job