Schbang is looking for a UI/ UX Designer.
Experience: 2-5 years
Major responsibilities & deliverables:
● Understand brief requirements sent by the client and gather information by researching user behavior to provide intuitive design solutions.
● Proactively engage with multiple project stakeholders, including project managers, client serving, developers, and other designers, in drafting and brainstorming initial concepts
● Designing engaging and responsive pages for different screen resolutions.
● Be able to quickly visualize and create wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes as needed to effectively to communicate concepts.
● Create sitemaps and dynamic user interface that meet website objectives, meet brand guidelines, clients feedback, and supports researching findings
● Clear communication and smooth handover of the design files and prototypes to the developer’s team
● Core knowledge in establishing and enforcing a design system by building reusable UI components and design guidelines.
● Recommend UI and UX changes to a website using analytics, research, and current trends.
Skills & Experience:
● Strong, clean, and visual design sense.
● Good communication skills
● Ability to perform tasks independently and take ownership in respective work areas
● Excellent skills in any of the design tool (Sketch or Figma)
● Mockups & Prototyping skills using Invision or any other tool
● A portfolio that showcases at least 2-3 end-to-end websites and/or links to them.
● 2+ years of experience working in UX
Tagged as: UI/ UX Designer, UI/ UX Designer in mumbai, UI/ UX Designer job, UI/ UX Designer job in mumbai, UI/ UX Designer jobs, UI/ UX Designer jobs in mumbai
Makani Creatives are looking for a Visualizer / Graphic Designer Qualification Required: Bachelor’s Degree Experience Required: 1-4 Years of experience...Apply For This Job
Forest Communications is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer. Experience: 3 + years Hunting for a hungry and curious creative...Apply For This Job