Social Dine is looking for Sr. Executive – Paid Media
Experience: 2 – 3 Years (Experience of Managing Ad-Spends of ₹3L – ₹25L pm)
Criteria – Past exp in Paid Media especially from a digital agency background is must.
Job Description :
This role will strategize and execute paid media strategy across all digital channels. The primary goal would be to acquire quality users and drive ROI for our clients.
– Create, manage and optimize paid campaigns across all digital channels including Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Programmatic, Amazon, Affiliates, and others.
– Drive hands-on campaign setup, management, and optimization including A/B testing of targeting, landing pages, and more to ensure revenue maximization and cost minimization
– Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
– Work with the tech team to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and ROI goals
– Coordinate with the creative team to get creatives & ad-copy made for ads
– Revenue, CAC, and LTV analysis and leverage data to optimize paid funnel to maximize revenue and Revenue/Cost for our client.
Technical Skills :
– 2 years of hands-on paid campaign and media-budget management experience with digital agency
– Proven experience in running performance campaigns (CPC, CPA, CPL, ROAS, etc) across Google, Facebook, YouTube, Bing, Programmatic, Affiliates, and others
– Proven experience in running display campaigns across ad networks
– Experience with tools including Google Adwords, Keyword tools, Google Analytics, FB Ads/Business Manager, YouTube Ads, DV360, and others as well as with Marketing Automation Tool like Hubspot/Agile CRM, etc.
– Experience running paid campaigns with lead gen & purchase optimization
– Basic knowledge of WordPress/Shopify & any kind of Marketing Automation/CRM tool would be plus
– Prior experience in handling performance campaigns viz; Lead Gen & Conversion campaigns for; Education, FMCG, Fashion, Real-Estate & Ecommerce, etc.
– Experience in running (BLS) Brand Lift Study/R& F campaigns across digital channels would be a big plus
Behavioral Skills/Traits :
– High ownership and ability to work with minimal supervision
– Creative thinking
– Strong written and verbal communication
– Great ability to multi-tasking and prioritize
– Ability to collaborate across stakeholders
– Exceptional interpersonal skills that will aid in the execution of duties
– A Dynamic Marketer who knows how to manage the agency’s entire paid media execution work efficiently
– Should have previously demonstrated the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
– The successful candidate should be customer-oriented ensuring customer expectations are always met by the marketing department.
Tagged as: Paid media in mumbai, paid media manager, Paid Media Manager job, Paid Media Manager job in mumbai, Paid Media Manager jobs in mumbai