– Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
– Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
– Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
– Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
– Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
– Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
– Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across Atomic marketing materials, social media content and shared by employees
– Clientele industries include: Hospitality, Fashion, Lifestyle, Ecommerce.
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Education: Graduate / Post graduate
Tagged as: Delhi, Social Media Jobs, Social Media Manager. Social Media executive, Social Media Managers, Vantage Point
Sokrati seeks to hire talented Social Media Managers (Paid marketing)/Facebook Ad Operations Managers who have strong channel knowledge in Social Media (Facebook/Instagram/Linkedin/Twitter) to...Apply For This Job
Job Designation – Social Media Executive at Avail Advertising Job Description – Got the zing to work on the Social Media...Apply For This Job
Job Description To be responsible for writing creative, engaging and unique content focusing on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Blogging, articles, white...Apply For This Job