UGAOO is looking for a Social Media Manager
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in managing social media handles
About the opportunity:
Are you passionate about plants? Do you want to promote sustainability as a feasible way of life?
Join our fast-paced & growing team. We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content & managing posts. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences & create monthly calendars to deliver the brand’s message in creative ways
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily as per the ongoing trends
• Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology
• Liaise with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
• Collaborate with other teams, like Marketing, Operations Business Development, and Customer Delight to ensure brand consistency
• Communicate with followers and monitor customer reviews
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Communicate with influencers via social media to create a strong network
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations, or related field
• Proven work experience in managing social media
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices
• Hands-on experience in content management
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Ability to deliver creative content
• Basic knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical and multitasking skills
• Must be energetic, positive, flexible, and proactive with a natural sense of curiosity, a can-do attitude, and the desire to make work fun!
Tagged as: Social Media Manager, Social Media Manager in Pune, Social Media Manager job in Pune, Social Media Manager jobs in Pune
Midas Touch Consultants is looking for a Social Media Consultant Reporting To – Head of Social Media Location Anywhere in the...Apply For This Job