BuzzMeter is a true, next-generation digital marketing agency possessing the experience and unique creativity to conceive and launch campaigns that measurably exceed goals. BUZZMETER is looking for a skilled Social Media expert to join as a Social media Executive. Our services include SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SEM, Social Media Marketing, Website Designing, Digital advertising, PPC (Pay Per Click, Google AdWords) etc, Branding & Design, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Lead Generation, Content Management services & Digital Strategy Consultation.
- Knowledge of social media tools and platforms
- Hands on experience with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google+ and tweeting
- Understanding of analytics and other tools available online.
- Creation and execution of new experiential marketing campaigns
- Must be a team player, possess a strong work ethic, strong English comprehension and writing skills.
- Must be comfortable with numbers and data.
- Must bring forth excellent organizational skills, very strong attention to detail.
- Ad creation & optimization
- Must be detail oriented, team player and technologically savvy
- Responsible for defining and executing a specific social media strategy.
Copywriting& Content development
- Responsible for daily posts/tweets to all applicable social media outlets.
Channel management & monitoring
- Duties may include cultivating new communities and managing branded online communities on the companyâ€™s behalf using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media.
Coordination & Reporting:
- Other duties include coordinating the marketing calendar with online activity, tracking social media influence measurements, partnering with other departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy, ensuring consistency of messages across multiple networks, preparing reports to update internal staff on usage statistics, and continuous monitoring and coverage of all sites.
Additionally, the candidate must possess a solid understanding of the social media universe, including YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Digg, Reddit, forums, wikis and blogs.
The right candidate will have a degree in marketing, journalism or new media, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (including proofreading), and have expert knowledge of social networking channels.
NOTE: Open for candidates from MUMBAI ONLY
About the Company:
BUZZMETER is a true, next-generation digital marketing agency possessing the experience and uniqueÂ creativity to conceive and launch campaigns that measurably exceed goals. Drawing from a vast andÂ diverse breadth of experience within digital media, the BUZZMETER team are masters across numerousÂ forms of marketing communications â€” branding, social media, digital advertising, search engineÂ optimization, website design & development, app development, analytics and much more. We marshal allÂ of these elements in aid of devising absolutely genius, cross-channel campaign strategy that measurablyÂ grows your audience and spreads your message. With company offices in Mumbai, India and Los Angeles,Â California, we have a global team that provides expert Internet marketing and advertising services to helpÂ our clients achieve world-class results.
Salary: 2,00,000 and 4,00,000