Schbang is looking for a Social Media Executive
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Primary purpose of the role:
– Work on brand projects and contribute to the creation of digital experiences. Manage work efficiently, generate ideas collaboratively with the team, and must have a passion for content. The Social Media Executive will work across multiple platforms to drive engagement and positive customer behavior.
Major responsibilities & deliverables:
Business Strategy, Direction & Positioning
– The ability to work to establish a content strategy that is in sync with the brand’s philosophy and objectives across multiple platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Mobile and devise strategic content while upholding creativity standards of the agency.
– Monitor digital & new media industry trends and competitor offerings to identify potential business avenues and improve current offerings that lead to better value for customers and higher financial value for Schbang.
– Driving innovation and creativity for the brands on board.
– Campaign content creation on various digital platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Interest, Instagram.
– Conducting adequate research & gathering relevant material for interactive content development.
– Develop innovative solutions including content management and maintenance of the brand’s digital platforms.
– Creating an innovative buzz around the brand, its product promotions, launches, and brand-sponsored events.
– Utilize Analytics to analyze and monitor the effectiveness of various aspects of the campaign such as community, traffic, conversations and engagements, leads, and conversions.
Tagged as: Social Media Executive, social media executive job, Social Media Executive Job in Mumbai, social media executive jobs, Social Media Executive jobs in Mumbai
Brandmovers is looking for a Senior Account Manager- Social Media. Experience: 04 – 06 years OBJECTIVE: The objective of this...Apply For This Job