Insomniacs is looking for a Social Media Executive
Experience: 1-4 years
● Manage all client social media accounts.
● Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten
audiences and promote brand-focused messages
● Coordinates social media messaging with SEM team, Graphic designers, Video Editors, Client
Servicing team, etc. to ensure the client and the company’s digital presence.
● Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
● Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine
efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
● Create and maintain social media reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
● Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product
releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
● Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
● Suggest creative strategies on the basis of your knowledge and research on current marketing
trends and competitive analysis.
● Staying updated with the digital trends and the industry.
● Ensuring no mistakes are made on the client accounts.
● Making sure that no postings are missed.
● Covering live events (even on holidays) if the client requests.
● Being proactive about new trends on a daily basis and aligning content.
● Handling influencer marketing for the brands handled by you.
● Creating and maintaining content banks.
● Being aware of the industry trends of the brand.
● Research documents and social media strategy documents to be created and sent to the client
on a monthly basis.
Tagged as: Social Media Executive, Social Media Executive in mumbai, social media executive job, Social Media Executive Job in Mumbai, social media executive jobs, Social Media Executive jobs in Mumbai
Midas Touch Consultants is looking for a Social Media Consultant Reporting To – Head of Social Media Location Anywhere in the...Apply For This Job