Responsibilities of the Social Media Account Manager:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all brands.
- Research (innovative ideas) – Be up to date with what’s happening in the industry in India and internationally.
- Strategic Planning: Ability to create high-level strategic plans. Advise the client/teams on new digital marketing opportunities and trends in the industry. Brand Building Strategies, Identification and segregation of potential Market Segment. Translate strategic plan to a mid-level and detailed execution plan
- Training: Train the Social Media Team with the above (Have a weekly meeting to discuss this)
- Quantitative Commitments: Ensuring daily / weekly / monthly commitments (Tweets, updates, etc.) are being met as per commitment.
- Qualitative Commitments: Ensuring daily / weekly / monthly commitments ( Tweets, updates, meeting brand guidelines, tone of voice, grammar etc.) are being met as per commitment
- Internal Reporting: Conduct Weekly Internal meetings with your team and present weekly report to management to ensure we are meeting the targets set for each client.
- Benchmarking: Benchmark current progress against previous Week / Month / Quarterly and see how it has been better
- Client Reporting: Prepare monthly quarterly and monthly reports highlighting the work done and way forward.
- Supervision: Oversee your team and projects to ensure on time delivery of the projects/tasks.
- Client Feedback Report: Create a structure for the monthly report that will go out to clients. Get this filled on a monthly basis.
- Team performance review: Doing timely performance reviews of the teams and its members and ensuring that the set performance standard is met.
- Team Management: Manage a team effectively and deliver expected performance as a team.
- Four-eye Check: Check content curated by Social Media Executive before going up.
- Oversee design: Relaying brief to creative team, delivering the same to the client and relaying changes back to the team in case required
- Analyze markets and does industry research to help clients meet their business goals.
- Understand competition and their marketing activities
- Understanding brief, brainstorming creative ideas with the client and team.
- Sharing the brief and ideas with internal team for execution. Overseeing the execution to ensure a satisfactory output
- Working closely with the internal team in order to maintain tight execution of the project brief and identify any potential issues or opportunities related to the project
- Reviewing all key deliverable like briefs, specifications and its documentation, creative and marketing activities; before sharing the same with client for feedback
- Sharing the executed work with the client for their feedback and relaying changes to the internal team
Benefits for Social Media Account Manager:
- You will get to work with London’s leading digital entrepreneurs.
- You will get to work in a fun and vibrant environment with lots of driven and motivated digital marketers so you will be able to learn from each other.
- You will have support if you need it but you will be given the freedom and responsibility to get on with your job and the freedom to enjoy it.
- You will be part of a rapidly expanding social media agency in Mumbai but also build your experience working with a cutting edge company in London.
CANDIDATES FROM MUMBAI ONLY
Please attach your CV and send it to : email@example.com
Call Saloni 9820826960 for direct interviews
Salary: 4,00,000 and Above