- You will create and execute the SEO strategy for the clients you are responsible for. This will include everything from keyword research to on-site analysis, on-page recommendations, implementing big content strategies, link building, analytics, and reporting.
- You will be responsible for showing success with client websites – gaining rankings and traffic and achieving business objectives.
- We are constantly growing so the work will always change and expand. We are a small company and good candidates will find themselves at the core of the company’s SEO efforts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of relevant SEO experience.
- Internet / Tech Savvy. Be great with a computer and able to learn how to use new programs quickly.
- We are looking for inquisitive and curious Independent learners and self-starters.
- Creative & Marketing-minded.
- Detail oriented and highly organized – able to manage, prioritize, schedule, and execute dozens of different tasks for multiple clients.
- Good command over English
- Strong with Excel & Word.
- Experience with website analysis using variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool.
- Communication to team on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Experience with App Store Optimization.
Salary: 4,00,000 and Above