Area of Work: Search Engine Optimization (Sr. Specialist / Team Lead)
LEVEL: Sr. Specialist /Team Lead / Lead
Experience: Minimum 6 yrs with team handling skills
Graduate or Post Graduate – Business Management/ Science/ IT/ Communication
– Google Analytics certified is an added advantage (Valid certification as on date)
– Be a devil for detailing
– Effective verbal & written communication
– Apply best practices and ethical SEO techniques on client websites, including: keyword analysis/selection, competitive analysis, keyword density analysis, optimization of site content, optimization of meta tags, link placement, internal linking strategy, site submissions, etc.
– Planning, development, and implementation of strategic SEO program on client projects.
– Translate clients’ business goals into successful search engine optimization strategies
– Continuous monitoring of industry trends and staying on top of search engine algorithmic changes
– Educate internal marketing teams on SEO processes and principals, develop and update internal SEO documentation
– Deriving strategies to Upsell ongoing/ existing projects
– Lead and execute all activities related to the company’s organic search marketing strategy
– Analyze and translate quantitative and qualitative data from web analytics tool into an actionable SEO plan
– Responsible for understanding client goals and deliverables
– Client meetings / Manage expectations of clients through your understanding of search and communicating via telephone and meetings.
– Make sure all deliverables, timelines and commitments are being met
Tagged as: Puretech Digital, Search Engine Optimization (Team Lead) at Puretech Digital, seo, Team lead