· Initiation & mastering of planning activities for Display, Search, Mobile & Social Media.
· Working collaboratively with team members to develop and manage integrated media plans across mediums.
· Create and maintain media plans, flowcharts, buying guidelines, budget summaries, plan implementation.
· Manage the day-to-day implementation, optimization and performance of on-going campaigns.
· Analyze & report social media performance across platforms
· Conduct social media research, derive analytics, undertake social media audits, and prepare reports
· Stay updated on the latest trends, developments and disruptions in digital marketing and social media
· Manage day-to-day client interaction and grow the client relationship while ensuring an ongoing, high level of client satisfaction.
· Thorough understanding of social media and digital networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube.
· You will be responsible for the planning, launching and optimizing of all social media campaigns.
· Fluent in digital marketing platforms SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email with the ability of being hands-on it
· You should be an SEM expert. You must possess skills for strategic bidding, budget management, campaign enhancement and optimization.
· Identifying the target audience for a particular campaign & devise the keyword and placement strategy.
· Be well versed in implementing highly relevant ads by creative copywriting, using keyword insertion & ad extensions to improve Quality Score and Ad Rank.
· Be detailed oriented as multiple keyword lists need to be maintained & search queries need to be optimized.
· Daily monitoring & optimization of keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, CTR, CPA, Conv. rates and other important account metrics.
· Periodic research on new scaling up opportunities keyword/search queries, new targeting methods to meet periodic goals.
· Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals, revenue tracking to relevant stakeholders.
· Ensure timely, high quality delivery & execution of media planning, competitive and market understanding for the clients as per the aligned process
· Participate in new business pitches as relevant from time to time
· At least 2-3 years’ experience in digital media, advertising, marketing
· Education qualification: Minimum Graduate
· Working knowledge and effective vocabulary across search, social, display and video
· Ability to provide and meet forecasts of the expected return of media investment
· Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multitask.
· Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box
· Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment
· Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong reasoning skills
· AdWords and Google Analytics expert.
· Experience in working with E-commerce clients is a plus.
Tagged as: adwords, Digital Marketing
As part of our marketing and social media team, you will be representing The Souled Store online and offline. Online,...Apply For This Job
We are expanding the marketing team at Social Samosa, and are on the lookout for someone who’s a wizard with...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Initiation & mastering of planning activities for Display, Search, Mobile & Social Media. Competitive data mining & formatting....Apply For This Job
JOB DESCRIPTION 1) To be the creator of all content made locally for use in all marketing – advertising (TV,...Apply For This Job