WHAT IS THE GLITCH?! DON’T YOU KNOW?
It’s the hitch in the hiker’s guide to the galaxy
It’s the tricks of the trade and a bounty of humanity
It’s the stitch in dire times and a niche of higher minds
And a nourishing, flourishing, digital, gold mine.
It’s the truth that we specialize in brands for the youth. But it’s our expertise that easily transcends all these; Brand & Entertainment Strategy for Digital Media & Television Production.
Our style is disruptive and our communication is in your face. We think basic. We think stupid. We’re the cats in a rat race.
And above all, we think digital.
Leading social media presences, spearheading digital campaigns, branded content, apps, web activations, websites, TV shows and more for, you guessed it, from the biggest brands in business.
Between our internal & external customers, between our large creative team and our external clients, there sit the engaging strategists.
The Senior Technologist has an excellent grasp over qualitative and quantitative analytics, is a strategic thinker and is comfortable to work as a project manager on multiple projects at a time. The project may not always be well defined and hence it is required by the Senior Technologist to come up with innovative and out of the box solutions.
- Strong communications skills; both verbal and written
- Savvy knowledge of social media trends and innovations.
- Analytical skills, including the ability to assimilate extensive amounts of data to see the big picture and provide actionable recommendations
- Qualitative research skills, ability to interpret unstructured data
- Ability to multi task and thrive in a fast paced high pressured environment
- Overall supervision on all technology products
- Building technology concepts and innovations across clients
- Project management from start to end for all tech based properties.
- Ensuring the brand guidelines, mandates are kept in mind in all technology products
- Training of junior level managers in generating better technology & innovation focus
- UI/UX interface design
- Coordinating with design team & technology partners for requirements on projects
- Ensuring correct turn-around time for deliveries is met without loss of quality of product
- Building analytics capabilities across brands and projects
- Building media buying plans and overseeing its execution by partner companies
- Project Manager – 1+ years of work experience in a Project management role
Salary: 2,00,000 and 4,00,000