Iffort is looking for a Performance Marketing Executive
Experience: 6 months – 1 year
● Creation of strategy and media plan for clients.
● Managing budgets and campaigns across all ad platforms such as Instagram, twitter, linkedin, quora, Native
● In Depth executional understanding of Google ads, Amazon ads and Facebook ads manager.
● Keyword/ targeting research for clients belonging to multiple verticals.
● Run A/B tests with new creatives, copy, targeting
● Regularly optimise the campaigns basis the objective- To increase Leads/ website visits / App installs/ awareness/ etc
● Exploring new tech related ad platforms for better client growth
● Carrying out analysis to figure out campaigns and see whether the kpis are being met
● Direct and indirect competitor research
● Preparing reports and for weekly, monthly
● Working alongside content/design and development team to create better solutions for the clients
● Prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
● Solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
● Excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
Tagged as: Performance marketing executive, Performance Marketing Executive in Noida, Performance Marketing Executive jjob, Performance Marketing Executive job in noida, Performance Marketing Executive jobs in noida
Insomniacs is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager Experience: 1-4 Years Plan, develop & execute SEM strategy based on...Apply For This Job