Who you are?
You have good Communication Skills and ability to build a good rapport with the client
You have Dashboard experience – Google AdWords, Facebook, Google analytics.
You have experience of working with e-commerce clients and e-commerce platforms
You have knowledge of AppDownload
You have good research skills and ability to recognise good opportunities.
You have worked and interacted with clients directly
You have managed a team
What you will do?
• Media planning and executing on digital media platforms for various projects.
• Develop and maintain smooth relationships with the client.
• Partner closely with client’s marketing teams to develop authentic campaigns that are
built on international insights and at the same time connect with local audiences.
• Understand the clients advertising strategy and building up a picture about their target
• Present media proposals, including timings and cost breakdowns, helping clients to
reach a final decision about their future advertising strategy.
• Optimise the campaign to meet the target metrics as per plan.
• Work on paid marketing and product changes for e-commerce websites.
• Handle marketing analytics and dashboard management.
• Creating social media profiles & engage targeted communities/individuals through
platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
• Monitor and update clients on the effectiveness of campaigns.
• Work closely with the internal teams on new client pitches and be actively involved in
the pitching process
• Manage a team of 3-4 members and guide and direct them to achieve the client goals