Iffort is looking for a Media Planner
Experience: 4-5 years
● Proactively participate in all aspects of clients’ media campaign.
● Guide and drive multi- channel media planning across account.
● Work as part of cross- functional agency team to develop and implement plans that measurably drive brand and demand
● Serve as source for best practices – within Agency and among Clients
● Work closely with creative and account teams
● Research and lead the adoption of progressive and out- of- the- box media approaches and channels/ venues
● Assist in formulating, writing and presenting campaign/ media recommendations
● Execute and optimize media plan
● Monitor, analyze and report on campaign results
● Manage budgets, authorizations, insertion orders, and reconciliations
● At least a bachelor’s degree
● Strong interactive media skill set.
● Conversant with demand generation techniques.
● Interest in SEM/ SEO and Web 2.0 social marketing techniques
● Ability to work on multiple projects with short deadlines
● Experience in analyzing complex data, manage large budgets, market research and formulating actionable plans
● Strong verbal, written, presentation, analytical, communication and time management skills
● Extremely detail orientated, organized, enthusiastic, passionate, creative and committed to perform
● The ability to work well with a team; function as a leader and also work independently
● Strong eye for detail
● Ability to negotiate will be a plus
Tagged as: Media Planner in Noida