BlackCab is looking for a Media Buying and Planning Manager
Experience: 3 years in performance based marketing / campaign management / ad ops role utilizing ad tech platforms and web analytics tools, including Google AdWords, Facebook advertising, Power Editor, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google Analytics
Role & Responsibilities:
– The ideal Media Buying and Planning Manager at Black Cab is an entrepreneurial, dynamic and creative out-of-the-box thinking digital native with a get-things-done attitude, who wants to thrive in a fast-paced, digital environment. You’ll play an active part in the ideation and thought process that goes behind designing new growth strategies and campaigns for our clientele.
– In this role, you’ll work closely with marketing team members to accelerate the pay-per-click strategy that sits at the intersection of copywriting, design, SEO, and demand generation. Your responsibilities will range from planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing all online performance marketing activities around Paid Search, Natural Search, Email and Affiliate Marketing.
What separates you from other marketers is your relentless drive for running new tests and experiments on a regular basis. You love data, but even more, you actually love implementing changes based on those findings – instead of just creating dashboards.
– Managing programmatic and paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
– Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPI’s, with an emphasis on LTV, retention and repeat buy metrics.
– Developing and executing Black Cab’s multi-channel performance marketing strategy.
– Optimizing campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment
– You identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition – with an implement, test, and measure mindset
– You write engaging content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages
– You test different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce our product for each target group
– You build and run A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage
– Self-starter, proactive, and capable of creating solutions and solving problems
– An analytical mindset and methodical approach – extensive Excel skills and an ability make recommendations based on statistics
– Strong tech and computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and CRM system
– Experience in managing full funnel marketing for e-commerce websites (shopify, woo-commerce etc.) and marketplace management (Amazon, Flipkart etc.)
– Ability to juggle multiple priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail
– Fast learner who will embrace the opportunity to take on more responsibility quickly
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
– Creativity and an eye for design is advantageous.
– Ability to succeed in a fast-paced team environment
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field (or equivalent commercial experience) with 2-3 years experience in a marketing or advertising agency.
– Previous experience and demonstrated success in a position where analytical skills were used regularly.
– Awareness of online marketing and lead generation best practices
– Experience in managing lead generation campaigns on Facebook is preferred
Tagged as: Media Buying and Planning Manager, Media Buying and Planning Manager in Mumbai, Media Buying and Planning Manager job, Media Buying and Planning Manager job in mumbai, Media Buying and Planning Manager jobs, Media Buying and Planning Manager jobs in mumbai, Media Buying and Planning Managers