SoCheers is looking for a Marketing Executive!
Experience: 0-2 years
• The candidate is expected to understand the requirements of the client & then
suggest marketing initiatives and programs accordingly
• The job requires a person who’s quick on their feet to get things done
• Should be a quick decision maker to sort out issues on the ground whenever
• Should be a good negotiator to negotiate with vendors, partners, etc.
• Will be responsible for finding the right vendors for various offline jobs such as
merchandising, production, video editing, influencer marketing, etc.
• Work profile involves events, shoots, etc. which overlap with late nights & weekends
• Should be okay with traveling for shoots, events, etc.
• Collaboration with teams and excellent communication skills to help others
understand their vision for the project
• Ensure work quality is exceptional for all the work that comes their way (time and
quality are the two important factors)
• To be able to manage multiple briefs at a given point of time
• Good command over English – spoken and written
• Previous experience in the Entertainment industry preferred
Tagged as: Digital Marketing Executive, Digital marketing jobs, Marketing Executive, marketing executive jobs