Who are we?
Humour Me is a branded content in entertainment agency. If that term sounds unfamiliar, think about us this way – what if Disney or Spielberg were to create an advertising agency today? It would be the world’s greatest creative shop, because they truly understand how to capture attention, and how to stay innovative when it comes to storytelling.
At Humour Me, our aim is to bring great ideas to life, no matter how big or small – and we do this by thinking like content creators, not advertisers. The kind of brands that partner with us are category disruptors like Paper Boat and Heads Up For Tails, who understand that social media is more than a place to promote ads.
You can learn more about the brands we work with, and explore our work on our website.
Who are you?
You are a writer of today’s digital age – you follow a variety of styles and genres of writing, and think of yourself as a #writerofinstagram.
Your inspirations range from Akshar Pathak, to Gary Vaynerchuck, Amitav Ghosh, Lilly Singh and more (essentially you enjoy writing in all of its forms, and love exploring different kinds of writers).
You are already actively sharing and promoting your own work on your social pages, but you’re here because you see Humour Me as a place where you can do exactly what you’re already doing, but make a living out of it as well.
Your exposure makes you a versatile writer, capable of churning out witty one-liners that pack a punch, or telling an entire story in the space of an Instagram post. You can move between more imaginative and informative universes with ease, bringing a touch of your own personality to every creative you make, be it a social media post or a large-scale campaign script.
You’re also a great communicator, and enjoy interacting with other people on social media.
• Creating impactful content for our partner brands on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter
• Community management for partner brands – you’ll be interacting with their communities to keep them engaged. You’ll have conversations with them and help them out whenever they have a question
• Conceptualising larger, digital-first brand campaigns, and writing scripts and screenplays for them
• Actively involving yourself in the production of your concepts, to make sure that they are as per your vision and quality standards
• Strategically aligning your creative concepts to suite our partner brands’ personality and needs
• Writing supportive copy wherever necessary (headline, newsletters, banners, etc.)
At Humour Me, every member of the team takes accountability for the output of the company, which means you will have creative control over your ideas, and it’s your job to make sure they are done justice.
We work hard and fast, which is why we look for only the best talent, for whom a fast-paced environment like ours is exhilarating – you need to love what you do!
• A minimum of two years of professional writing experience
• Impeccable grammar and communication skills (we don’t like to micromanage this!)
• Extensive literary exposure
• An understanding of pop culture trends (you need to be able to keep up with Gen Z – what are they watching? What is the next challenge going viral? Who are the most popular content creators?)
• A Bachelor’s degree in Arts is preferred, but not mandatory
• Zero creative ego, and a healthy attitude towards criticism and feedback
• A positive and enthusiastic approach to your work
Tagged as: copywriting, creative writing, digital mediums, social media
Schbang is looking for a Senior Creative Strategist – Copywriting Experience: 2-3 years Primary purpose of the role: ● Effectively...Apply For This Job
SoCheers is looking for Content Writers/Sr Content Writer Experience : 6 months – 2 years Who you are? • Have...Apply For This Job