Brandmovers is looking for a Group Account Manager
Experience: 5-6 years
Minimum 06 years of experience in digital advertising space with strong understanding of Digital Marketing and social media. Hands on experience in client relationship management, team management, setting up accounts, contract and billing, team mentorship, recruitment, strategy, media
planning and buying, production.
▪ Strategize and implement the annual “Group Accounts” strategy with key stakeholders to identify focus areas and revenue streams.
▪ Manage a team of 4-8 Account managers and Account Executives across the group.
▪ Lead and actively participate in weekly operations and workflow allocation meetings
▪ Negotiate contract renewals and manage P/L across all accounts in the group.
▪ Manage accounts effectively in order to drive recurring revenue and increase the level of participation by clients
▪ Become a thought leader for digital marketing strategy and leverage experience with clients
▪ Produce small to large-scale interactive projects on behalf of clients, not limited to digital campaigns, photo shoots and video shoots.
▪ Provide stellar client service and serve as day-to-day liaison with clients to ensure timelines are met, deliverables are secured, and expectations are managed in order to perpetuate a high client renewal rate, across accounts in the group
▪ Assist in developing creative vision and strategy for client initiatives
▪ Participate in meetings to brainstorm and frame promotion ideas and concepts for new and existing clients
▪ Monitor and analyze ongoing campaign performance (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, etc.)
▪ Analyze performance metrics to create thoughtful case studies for sales team including key insights based on quantitative and qualitative measurements across accounts in the cluster
▪ Negotiate and place digital media buys, influencer engagement, film and photo shoot production
▪ Train, manage and recruit account executive, account managers and interns
▪ Brings depth of understanding in managing influencer relations and can strategize basis business
§ Min. 6 years of account experience, digital and/or traditional, in a social media agency or an
§ Demonstrated experience of directly managing a team of 4 or more people
§ Highly-motivated, competitive people
§ Intelligent, tech-savvy, hard-working, fun-loving individuals
§ Strong team player
§ Outstanding oral and written communication skills
§ Ability to work under pressure while multi-tasking
§ Experience with meeting deadlines and managing timelines effectively
§ Exceptional attention to detail
§ Extensive experience using social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
§ Ability to work under pressure while multi-tasking.
§ Excellent project management skills
§ Problem Solving
§ Creative thinkers and Social Media Fanatics a Plus
§ Undergraduate degree required
Tagged as: Group account manager, Group Account Manager in Mumbai, Group Account Manager job, Group Account Manager job in mumbai, Group Account Manager jobs, Group Account Manager jobs in mumbai