Brandmovers are looking for a Group Account Manager
Digital Films, Integrated Campaigns, Social Media Management, Content Partnerships, Influencer Strategy, Online promotions, AR/VR Solutions, Sweepstakes, Film Production, Photoshoots, Contests, Reward Programs, Trivia contest, Photo Contests, Video Contests, Mobile, Facebook Applications,iPhone Apps, SEM/SEO, Digital Engagement, Media, Social, Creative & Analytics.
The objective of this role is to build relationships with new clients in the Indian market. The position is responsible to work directly with marketers and brand managers at blue chip brand companies helping them to understand the benefits of digital marketing and promotions as well as social and mobile strategies to build and engage users online. The sales approach is consultative and our business development managers help client’s design and execute digital solutions that meet their needs as well as constantly exceed their expectations.
Minimum 06 years of experience in digital advertising space with strong understanding of Digital Marketing and social media. Hands on experience in client relationship management, team management, setting up accounts, contract and billing, team mentorship, recruitment, strategy, media planning and buying, production.
▪ Strategize and implement the annual “Group Accounts” strategy with key stakeholders to identify focus areas and revenue streams.
▪ Manage a team of 4-8 Account managers and Account Executives across the group.
▪ Lead and actively participate in weekly operations and workflow allocation meetings
▪ Negotiate contract renewals and manage P/L across all accounts in the group.
▪ Manage accounts effectively in order to drive recurring revenue and increase the level of participation by clients
▪ Become a thought leader for digital marketing strategy and leverage experience with clients
▪ Produce small to large-scale interactive projects on behalf of clients, not limited to digital campaigns, photo shoots and video shoots.
▪ Provide stellar client service and serve as day-to-day liaison with clients to ensure timelines are met, deliverables are secured, and expectations are managed in order to perpetuate a high client renewal rate, across accounts in the group
▪ Assist in developing creative vision and strategy for client initiatives
▪ Participate in meetings to brainstorm and frame promotion ideas and concepts for new and existing clients
▪ Monitor and analyze ongoing campaign performance (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, etc.)
▪ Analyze performance metricsto create thoughtful case studies for sales team including key insights based on quantitative and qualitative measurements across accountsin the cluster
▪ Negotiate and place digital media buys, influencer engagement, film and photo shoot production
▪ Train, manage and recruit account executive, account managers and interns
▪ Brings depth of understanding in managing influencer relations and can strategize basis business needs
▪ Min. 6 years of account experience, digital and/or traditional, in a social media agency or an advertising agency
▪ Demonstrated experience of directly managing a team of 4 or more people
▪ Highly-motivated, competitive people
▪ Intelligent, tech-savvy, hard-working, fun-loving individuals
▪ Strong team player
▪ Outstanding oral and written communication skills
▪ Ability to work under pressure while multi-tasking
▪ Experience with meeting deadlines and managing timelines effectively
▪ Exceptional attention to detail
▪ Extensive experience using social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
▪ Ability to work under pressure while multi-tasking.
▪ Excellent project management skills
▪ Problem Solving
▪ Creative thinkers and Social Media Fanatics a Plus
▪ Undergraduate degree required
Tagged as: Group Account Manager in Mumbai, Group Account Manager job, Group Account Manager job in mumbai, Group Account Manager jobs, Group Account Manager jobs in mumbai, Group Account Managers
Bluebot is looking for a Account Manager / Group Account Experience: 4-7 Years Job Description Bluebot Digital, an award-winning...Apply For This Job
Oktobuzz is looking for Account Manager/ Sr. Account Manager Work Experience Requirements: 3+ years for Account Manager 5+ years for...Apply For This Job