Calling out to the dreamers who can blend art, concepts and technology to tell a success story!
Geek Octopus was the sole digital partner in the ‘Ab Ki Baar Trump Sarkar’ campaign across US & India to shift Indian American and Undecided Voters to vote in favour of Trump, and largely contributed to Trump’s win this election. The agency continues to work with the Trump Administration.
With a healthy & diverse portfolio of clients such as Neeta Lulla, Patel Logistics & Dolanld Trump’s presidential campaign, Geek Octopus wisely chooses projects that give us skin-in-the-game experience & an exponential learning curve
We’re looking for aspiring dreamers, the designers who can use their creativity to tell the brand stories, who work hard and play harder, and whose experience resonates with our requirements below:
Work Experience: 2 to 3 years of Creative Experience
- Should have experience in designing digital marketing campaign creatives and website layouts.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Excellent knowledge in Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator, Indesign.
- Experience in designing & have technical knowledge in print media.
- Responsible for graphics and basic content for social media of multiple clients, website, including HTML design template for campaigns, landing pages, e-mailers, and other branding communication
- Creation of interactive content like GIF, videos, etc
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Should have positive approach towards work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong, clean marketing campaign visualization and develop creative content primarily to evolve the branding & identity
Salary: 20,000 – 80,000