Brandmovers is looking for a Graphic Designer
Experience: 2+ years
The Brandmovers team has been growing consistently over the last few years and is now looking for a Graphic Designer. The role requires ideating and creating various content (motion graphics, short videos, cinematographs, GIFs, and static designs) for digital and social platforms, web design and UI projects, and overtime managing in-house shoots for our micro-content studio in partnership with the other creative team members and in coalition with the planning Servicing/Strategy team.
The role also requires you to have a good understanding of the current client business – products, services, target audience, competitors’ activities to compose clear, persuasive, original themes and designs.
You will have the ability to cohesively work and brainstorm with the Copy team – to develop the best possible ideas, campaigns, content, designs, or other ongoing work. Needs to be a stellar team worker – with the right attitude.
You should also proactively suggest ideas to further current clients’ assets or suggest optimizations for ongoing campaigns for the better.
You will be working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines. You would be expected to keep up to date with popular culture and trends and share the intelligence with the rest of the team. And most importantly, you should love the industry
and your work!
● You would ensure the understanding of internal processes and successfully run with them
● Ability to cohesively work with the Copy Team – to develop ideas, campaigns, websites, apps, or other ongoing work.
● You would manage the quality of Social Content in partnership with the Community Manager and Designers
● Understanding the current client business – products, services, target audience, competitors’ activities and design clear, persuasive, original content.
● Built a rapport with all key clients and also internal account, strategy and creative leads
● Managing quality of ideas and design and proof check, amend, revise or
redevelop/repurpose adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from internal and external stakeholders
● Aiding with design for campaigns through the production stage to completion
● You will be working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines
● Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends; monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
● You will proactively suggest ideas to further current clients’ assets
● A good team worker – with the right attitude – willing to work cohesively to co-create and brainstorm to provide solutions to their best ability.
Required skills, knowledge, experience:
● You should have 2+ years of experience in an advertising agency/content creation/motion content creation/graphics – with experience working in digital and social mediums.
● Hands-on knowledge of motion graphics is necessary
● Awards for past campaigns will be an added advantage
● Experience working on integrated campaigns – with a great portfolio of work that boasts of client satisfaction, meeting creative quality standards, or meeting the requirements of the campaign
● Excellent understanding of the most modern styles of art and design, with impeccable aesthetic sense
● Software knowledge – Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro
Tagged as: Graphic Designer, Graphic Designer in Mumbai, graphic designer job, Graphic Designer job in Mumbai, Graphic Designer jobs, Graphic Designer Jobs in Mumbai
Brandmovers is looking for an Animator/Motion Graphics Deseigner. Experience: 3 Years Job Description The Brandmovers team has been growing consistently...Apply For This Job