Firebrand is looking at hiring an individual for the role of Project Manager – Digital.
Experience: 5 years
The role will involve the following:
• You need to have excellent time and project management skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage team responsibilities.
• Experience with interacting with clients, scheduling projects and managing timelines.
• Ability to execute projects to completion and prioritize among competing tasks.
• Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
• Onboarding clients once they have signed off and develop digital marketing plans.
• Taking briefs from the clients.
• You will be the primary point of contact for projects, with clients, agencies, and vendors.
• Hands-on execution of all project-related marketing.
• Taking complete ownership in executing projects, and client deliverables.
• Set timelines and manage a team of designers to develop creatives.
• Develop branding, marketing, and social media campaigns.
• You will be responsible for presenting the concepts and ideas to the client.
• Executing strategies and ensuring delivery of value to the clients.
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external
• An educational qualification in Mass Communication, Advertising or Marketing is preferred.
• Must be willing to work in high pressure environments with high stake clients.
• Should have led a team of at least 3 people in their prior work assignments.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote, Facebook backend.
• Candidates should be comfortable with marketing and communication on the digital platform.
• Minimum of 5 years of work experience in the field of advertising, branding, mass communication,
Tagged as: Digital Project Manager, Digital Project Manager job, Digital Project Manager job in pune, Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs in pune