BUZZMETERÂ is seeking a SENIOR-LEVELÂ FASHION DIGITAL EDITORÂ to join its online team and help drive the growth of Zingfy.com, the brandâ€™s fashion blog website. As the Senior Digital Editor, you will bring an in-depth industry knowledge and proven track record to oversee day-to-day operations for the siteâ€™s 10+ updates, includingÂ assigning, editing, and writing content, as well as attending industry and market events. You will report to and work closely with the siteâ€™s Director to create compelling and elevated content across all digital platforms, including video and social media. This position requires the ability to work in collaboration with a stable of freelancers, and the marketing team to align brand messaging and create multiplatform synergy.
- Plan and execute the editorial calendar.
- Write and edit multiple stories each day at a high quality and fast pace.
- Help manage and augment a team of bloggers and key freelancers, with an emphasis on creating quality content.
- Break fashion news, generate shareable fashion exclusives, and develop relationships with experts to cultivate a loyal beauty audience.
- Write traffic-driving and visually appealing slideshows for the site on a weekly basis.
- Contribute to the siteâ€™s social media accounts and work in conjunction withÂ Buzzmeterâ€™s social media team to capitalize on efforts and cross-promotional opportunities.
- Assist with product call-ins, organization, and original shoots;
- Attend market appointments and events on behalf of Zingfy.com.
- Work closely with members of the marketing staff to identify and capitalize on trends in audience interest and behavior.
- Use analytics to optimize the digital experience, grow traffic, and inform editorial initiatives.
- Stylist emails: field all style questions that come in through customer service
- Collaborate with Social Media Manager on programs to ensure seamless voice on Zingfy social channels
- Provide assistance to Senior Merchandising Editor on email creative and concept
- Demonstrate a passion for fashion content, along with in-depth knowledge of innovative, informed ways to cover these topic areas.
- Work in partnership with the Creative Director, and Digital team to create editorial programming that engages our core readership while growing and elevating our audience, making the site a top-tier Fashion destination.
- This person will work closely with our Director and Merchandisers to assist with editorial trends that will be featured across Zingfy marketing channels and our Designer to ensure the Zingfy voice is heard creative designs
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Â Â Â Â A minimum of 3+ years of fashion experience on a content-driven editorial site.
- Â Â Â Â A solid understanding of SEO best practices.
- Â Â Â Â A great eye for trends and gorgeous visuals.
- Â Â Â Â A deep knowledge of the fashion industry and the people who run it (in both creative and corporate roles).
- Â Â Â Â Experience managing a team of contributors.
- Â Â Â Â Strong assigning and line-editing skills.
- Â Â Â Â Creative thinker with an endless amount of fashion ideas.
- Â Â Â Â Experience managing a team in a fast-paced, news-based environment.
- Â Â Â Â Familiarity with digital analytics.
Salary: 2,00,000 and 4,00,000