Sportz Interactive is looking to hire smart and sports savvy enthusiasts for its Digital Content and Social Media teams.
Job Description For Associate – Digital Content:
About Sportz Interactive:
Sportz Interactive is a leading sports-focused content and technology solutions company in Asia with a vision to revolutionize the sports fan experience by creating best-in-class products. Originally only a “Sports Data” company, in the last few years, Sportz Interactive has expanded to a “Sports Data and Fan Engagement” company with the launch of social media innovations, broadcast solutions, infographics and analytics products.
Some points worth noting about Sportz Interactive (SI):
- SI was one of the first sports content and technology businesses in Asia, founded in 2002.
- 285+ Players on the team and rapidly growing – almost all at the company’s Mumbai headquarters.
- Our sports coverage spans all top International and Domestic sports.
- Our client portfolio boasts the biggest sports broadcasters, sports leagues, sports teams and media companies and sports start-ups from India and across the globe!
- Our growth in fueled by the following key business units: sports data and analytics, real-time data visualization, broadcast solutions, web and mobile application development, fantasy and gaming products, social media innovations and sports content services.
Desired profile of the candidate:
- Working with leading sports brands, leagues, teams, publishers on their digital + social platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Vine, YouTube)
- Building good, engaging content for such platforms
- Being super responsive and timely with fan communication
- Ideating on and executing campaigns, contests, etc.
- Coordinating with clients regularly
Required Skill Set:
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in content writing, journalism or social media content
- Excellent written language skills (English primarily; knowledge of other Indian languages is a bonus)
- Love of sport (preferably cricket, football, tennis, hockey, kabaddi and most major sports) + Ability to learn about a new sport, if needed
- Familiarity with using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and other social platforms
- Ability to lead and manage a team of writers
- Flexibility with working in shifts as required
- Experience in editing (ideally both long-form and social media content)
- Attention to detail (Must-have)
- Ability to problem-solve
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure / deadlines.
If the above JD suits your profile, kindly e-mail your updated CV @ email@example.com with the below-mentioned details or contact on +91 022 67714464/28
Current CTC –
Expected CTC –
Notice Period –
Salary: 20,000 – 80,000