Brandmovers is looking for a Design Lead
Experience : 5 Years
The Brandmovers team has been growing consistently over the last five years and is now looking for a Sr. Designer / Art Director.
The role requires ideating and creating various content (motion graphics, short videos, cinemagraphs, GIFs and static designs) for digital and social platforms, web design and UI projects, and overtime managing in-house shoots for our micro-content studio in partnership with the other creative team members and in coalition with the planning Servicing/Strategy team.
The role also requires you to have a good understanding of the current client business – products, services, target audience, competitors’ activities to compose clear, persuasive, original themes and designs.
You will have the ability to cohesively work and brainstorm with the Copy team – to develop the best possible ideas, campaigns, content, designs or other ongoing work.
Needs to be a stellar team worker – with the right attitude.
You should also proactively suggest ideas to further current clients’ assets or suggest optimizations for ongoing campaigns for the better.
You will be working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
You would be expected to keep up to date with popular culture and trends and share the intelligence within the rest of the team.
And most importantly, you should love the industry and your work!
● You would manage and mentor a team of 2-3 designers – to better their skills and inspire them to do their best. You will also be responsible for recruiting new members into the team, to align with our business growth
● You would be responsible in managing and growing the entire motion content creation team
● You would ensure the understanding of internal processes and successfully run with them
● Ability to cohesively work with the Copy Lead – to develop ideas, campaigns, websites, apps or other ongoing work.
● You would manage the quality of Social Content in partnership with the Community Manager and Designers
● Understanding the current client business – products, services, target audience, competitors’ activities and design clear, persuasive, original content.
● Built a rapport with all key clients and also internal account, strategy and creative leads
● Managing quality of ideas and design and proof check, amend, revise or redevelop/repurpose adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from internal and external stakeholders
● Aiding with design for campaigns through the production stage to completion
● You will be working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines
● Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends; monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
● You will proactively suggest ideas to further current clients’ assets
● A good team worker – with the right attitude – willing to work cohesively to co-create and brainstorm to provide solutions to their best ability
Required skills, knowledge, experience:
● You should have 5+ years of experience in an advertising agency / content creation / motion content creation / graphics – with experience working in digital and social mediums.
● Hands-on knowledge of motion graphics is necessary
● You should have experience leading a design team of 2-3 designers
● Awards for past campaigns will be an added advantage
● Experience working on integrated campaigns – with a great portfolio of work that boasts of client satisfaction, meeting creative quality standards or meeting the requirements of the campaign
● Excellent understanding of the most modern styles of art and design, with impeccable aesthetic sense
● Software knowledge – Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro
Tagged as: design lead, Design Lead in Mumbai, Design Lead job, Design Lead job in mumbai, design lead jobs, Design Lead jobs in mumbai