We’re looking for a data-driven Social Media Content Writer to join TEAM PUMPKIN. While reporting to the Content Lead, you won’t just be writing awesome content – you will be responsible for solving problems. You’ll be dreaming up awesome content and telling compelling data-driven stories through the social media channels, and third party outlets.
Desired Skills and Experience
- To write posts on the topic of social media analytics.
- To contribute to and create longer-form content such.
- To create new types of content and offers to address gaps in our content strategy.
- To measure and optimise the impact of your content with the goal of growing the audience of our blog & social media channels and generating leads for our Social Media Analytics service.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:-
- Experience can vary, though 6 months – 2 years of content creation experience is ideal.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills required.
- Your love for social media is only trumped by your love for data and analytics.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel, or at least willing to get very comfortable
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Appreciation for ping pong and smoothies is a bonus
Why TEAM PUMPKIN?
- We have fun. We laugh a lot, play.
- You will be paid well now and have more upside when you crush it.
- We love our clients, they love us, and we’d like to keep it that way
Salary: 20,000 – 80,000