Calling out to young, bright and energetic people to express their creativity, who is an idea person, proactive and fiercely ambitious!
Geek Octopus was the sole digital partner in the ‘Ab Ki Baar Trump Sarkar’ campaign across US & India to shift Indian American and Undecided Voters to vote in favour of Trump, and largely contributed to Trump’s win this election. The agency continues to work with the Trump Administration.
With a healthy & diverse portfolio of clients such as Neeta Lulla, Patel Logistics & Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, Geek Octopus wisely chooses projects that give us skin-in-the-game experience & an exponential learning curve
So if you’re a creative story teller who can leverage digital media to bring client ideas and responses to life, we welcome you.
The Content Creator / writer will be responsible for collaborating with the team, to develop and create content for all digital channels including company websites, blogs, online communication, email and other digital platforms.
- Ability to write fresh engaging content in a real time environment that can stimulate user interaction, discussion and engagement.
- Research, conceptualise and create written content for digital and non-digital platforms.
- Optimize existing content for digital and social media channels.
- Transform technical information from multiple inputs into an engaging and dynamic story.
- Communicate effectively with clients, follow clients’ editorial guidelines, and meet strict deadlines
- 2+ years of experience in content writing .
- Flexible writing style to address multiple audiences.
- Editing and proof reading long form content for SEO, ORM, websites and blogs
- Developing unique content for blogs & websites
- Ability to research and find a unique spin on existing topics
- Ensure all content follows the keyword density guidelines.
- Managing a team of freelancers and their workflows
- Liaising with internal teams to gather the right brief before starting off a project.
- Ability to think creatively and generate ideas for pitches
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
Salary: 20,000 – 80,000