· Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
· Planning and executing all digital marketing services, including marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
· Measuring and preparing report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals. (ROI and KPIs)
· Identifying trends and insights and optimizing spends, performance based on the insights.
· Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
· Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
· Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
· Determining client’s requirements, upselling ideas, work on pitches, and maintaining a digital presence across all digital channels.
Selection Criteria –
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Ability to be responsible for team performance
· Communicate efficiently with the client
· Extensive data about digital platforms and their services
· 2 to 6 years of prior work experience in the digital industry.