Experience: 0 – 2 years
● Ensure smooth operations and managing day-to-day job efficiently
● Lead a team and work together to ensure client is satisfied with the quality of work
● Involvement in key pitches
● Efficiently and autonomously handle operations
● Effectively manage clients’ requirements and actively manage end-to-end client co-ordination
● Understand brand requirements, guidelines and the TG
● Maintain healthy relationship with client and build trust with POC within client team
● Ensure high quality of work is maintained, content is published as per schedule and all the
● deliverables meet client’s expectations
● Research and stay updated on current and emerging online trends & best practices specific to digital media and provide recommendations to clients.
● Inquisitive to learn new things all the time
● Planning an account & guiding the account in the right direction
● Eye for detail and passion to deliver highest quality work
● Manage a team of Account Executives for the assigned accounts and client escalations as well
● Should have at least basic understanding of SEO, performance marketing, analytics tools,
media creative guidelines and website
● Understanding Clients’ business and driving campaigns across all digital marketing verticals including websites & apps, SEO, SEM, Social Media, etc.
● Have knowledge of digital media measurements and be able to analyse key trends on the digital initiatives undertaken.
● Create strategic roadmaps and ROI reports for digital projects for effective implementation of strategies.
● Plan and prepare monthly, quarterly & annual campaign reports and assist in designing roadmaps for the brand.
● Communicate briefs effectively to internal creative & development team.
● Experience of scoping for digital projects & cross selling. Should also able to present proposals & close deals.
● Actively get involved in pitching process, provide key insights, and assist in presenting a
robust plan to prospective clientele.
● Pitching innovative ideas to clients & actively get involved in winning awards for the organisation.
● Lead & participate at all stages of the strategizing, planning, creative and delivery process.
● Conduct internal audits, analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather data and determine efficacy and areas for campaign improvement.
● A Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or another relevant field Graduate/Post Graduate with 0 – 2 years of experience in a similar role
● (Digital/Social/Advertising/Creative Agency)
● Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills & should have outstanding presentation making skills
● Digital First – Passion for Internet/Digital
● Ability to decode trends and analytics from Data
● Ability to understand Business
Tagged as: Client Servicing executive, Client Servicing Executive job, Client Servicing Executive job in mumbai, Client Servicing executive jobs, Client Servicing Executive jobs in mumbai