· Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, blog and social media accounts.
· Collaborate with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions.
· Learn from industry leading designers, how to apply design theory to marketing campaigns and advance techniques for software ranging from Adobe Illustrator to Picasa to make pixel perfect illustrations.
· Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients’ needs
· Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
· Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
· Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
· Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
· Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc
Social Kinnect is looking for a Graphic Designer(Freelancer) Job Title: Freelancer Division: Design Direct Reporting to the Art Director KEY...Apply For This Job