SoCheers are looking for a Business Development Manager.
Experience – 5+ years
Who you are?
– You have excellent interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
– You have good written and verbal communication skills
– You have good analytic skills and the ability to think strategically
– You have good business acumen and are able to convert problems into opportunities
– You have a flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
– You have a thorough understanding of the functioning of the Digital Marketing Industry
– You must have relevant past experience in a Digital Advertising Agency and a passion for the Advertising field
What you will do?
– Your core responsibility will be to drive the Bangalore expansion of SoCheers with new business leads.
– You will be working closely with the founders and internal teams to understand the business, the areas of opportunities and look at the long term growth of the organization
– Your primary focus will be on acquiring new clients, closing open leads, being in touch with brands we’ve pitched to previously and maintain relationships with them
– You will follow through the leads that come through website queries, social media queries and via references
– Understand the client requirements, work on RFP’s and guide the account planning team to ideate and innovate on the pitches for prospective clients
– Co-ordinate with the clients for the commercials, understand their requirements & pave way to meet them in between
– You will manage the smooth onboarding of the clients and the transition to the client servicing team
– You will be responsible for the revenue targets and driving innovation in the teams, pushing them to contribute more to clients that will lead to closing them
– Spend time with the existing teams to learn the potential of the brands and contribute to the growth of existing brands; support and guide the teams in enhancing the commercial aspects of the brands
– Guide the teams with industry insights and thought leadership and help them build stronger brand presence
– Help the teams to visualize, prepare and present innovative content pitches to existing and prospective clients
– Be responsible for keeping SoCheers’ credentials, work, case studies and websites up to date in lieu with the SoCheers internal teams to showcase the best possible work of SoCheers externally
– Be in touch with ex-clients, potential clients, current clients through emails, etc. to keep them informed about SoCheers’ latest work & developments
Forest Communications is looking for a Business Development Executive. Experience: 2 years We are looking for an ambitious and energetic...Apply For This Job