Iffort is looking for a Business Development Manager
Experience: 4-5 years
• Identifying new opportunities and clients
• Generating leads
• Contributing to pitch presentations and personally pitching to clients to acquire new business.
• Account Mining activities. Coordinating with the Strategist to come up with new offerings to increase revenue from existing accounts.
• Competitor analysis. Should be aware of the work being done by the competition and come up with strategies to acquire those accounts.
• Providing management with client / market feedback.
• Maintaining a good relationship with clients
• Monitor Digital & New Media industry trends and competitor offerings to identify potential business avenues and improve current offerings.
• In charge of interfacing with clients to understand key requirements, business background and design objectives.
• Finding out about the project requirements (taking a ‘brief’) estimating the time the project will require, and providing a cost quotation.
• Preparing website information architects & wireframes.
• Provided a proper web platform by coordinating in Website building with a creative approach & activating social networking platform for the clients.
• Assisting in selecting the right technology framework for developing the solution, discussing proposals with clients and ideating to develop user interface design, website maps and navigation features.
• Interact and coordinate with designers and coders to effectively execute the idea.
For more jobs register here
Tagged as: business development manager, Business Development Manager in noida, business development manager job, Business Development Manager job in noida, Business Development Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs in noida
Digilicious is looking for a Sr./Business Development Manager. Experience: 3+ years 2-3 years of experience into Social Media/influencer marketing sales...Apply For This Job