Calling out to Digital & Media Enthusiasts who carry the strengths of strong ambition & responsibility!
Geek Octopus was the sole digital partner in the ‘Ab Ki Baar Trump Sarkar’ campaign across US & India to shift Indian American and Undecided Voters to vote in favour of Trump, and largely contributed to Trump’s win this election. The agency continues to work with the Trump Administration.
With a healthy & diverse portfolio of clients such as Neeta Lulla, Patel Logistics & Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, Geek Octopus wisely chooses projects that give us skin-in-the-game experience & an exponential learning curve
We’re looking for ambition hungry smart cookies who work hard and play harder, and whose experience resonates with our requirements below:
Work Experience: 3 to 6 years of Social Media & Digital Marketing
Core Responsibilities (Sr. Account Manager):
- Driving engagement on Social Media Platforms for various Clients & connecting with prospective customers on social networks.
- Designing and executing campaigns that help build brand awareness and engagement across social networks.
- Monitor ROI on social media and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results across channels.
- Designing the content strategies, developing brand awareness and generating inbound traffic to the website.
- Analysis and optimization of content based on client feedback and success of content versus objectives
- Well informed on the latest trends in social media space and best practices
- Basic technical understanding to be able to pick up new social media tools quickly
- Shouldering responsibility for conceptualizing and implementing strategic digital counsel and giving direction to the team, existing clients, and to potential clients.
- Educating and recommending digital sources and technologies, programs, and activities that coordinate with client’s goals and budgets and help to augment existing programs with new strategies.
- Serving as the lead client contact during strategy & development phases and also developing and tracking against client scopes of work.
- Participating in new business pitches and presentations
Salary: 20,000 – 80,000