We are seeking a highly motivated and digital savvy individual for the position of Manager – Digital Media Planning to join our highly energetic & enthusiastic team. In this challenging position, you will work with the teams across to develop and implement complex digital media plans.
– We will give you exposure to all functions within Media – negotiation, ad serving & implementation, and execution. The types of plans and budgets you will work with will vary greatly, and you will gain experience with all different digital mediums (search, display, social media, etc).
-Have developed appropriate go-to-market strategy and marketing mix using all Digital Media channels.
– Responsible for monitoring the brand spending in accordance with allocated budgets and business performance.
– Developing optimum media/ channel mix, defining go-to-market strategies and executing Digital marketing plans.
– Over 4-5 years experience in Digital Media Planning –
– Planning & executing the Media plans for the brands backed up by research & strategy.
– Consult with creative teams on campaign elements, including banners, email, rich media, search marketing, etc
– Coordinate negotiations with media vendors
– Constant communication & coordination internally within teams.
– Track media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance
– Evaluate media proposals and provide written POVs
– Hands-on experience on Campaign Management platforms.
– Able to build client-relationship by proposing new digital marketing solutions/services and strategies on a regular basis.
– Understand Analytics tool will be an additional advantage.
– Compute ROI of online media activity, and make recommendations to optimize client results
– Provide concise, timely and accurate reporting, including post-buys, positioning and online tracking reports, etc
Industry:Internet / E-commerce
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Advertising
Role: Media Planning /Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Tagged as: google adwords, Media planning