It is my motto to find, grow and keep the most talented work-force at Asymmetrique. I am energetic and results-oriented Recruitment Specialist. I have a passion for finding top talent, and an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
How do I achieve this?
· I establish a strong rapport with hiring managers to understand their strategic talent needs and fill vacancies in a timely manner. Ensure clear mutual understanding of staffing priorities and practical constraints. Guide the hiring managers through the recruitment process where needed.
· Being proactive, think strategically, and network early in search of stellar candidates for all positions. I attend career fairs and conferences to promote Asymmetrique and deepen the pool of potential candidates. Provide information on company operations and employment opportunities to potential applicants
· I work with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and announcements, post advertisements in a variety of social media channels, networks, etc.
· I also participate in managing talent life-cycle of my resources from acquisition, career planning, performance management, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
I Need to be:
· Bachelor’s degree, or relevant equivalent experience plus a minimum of four years related professional experience, preferably in a recruitment / Generalist role.
· Experience searching for candidates with executive, professional and technical expertise is preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to be professional, calm, flexible, resilient, solution oriented, and creative
· Cross-cultural sensitivity, knowledge of and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds
· Excellent oral and written communication and representational skills.
Tagged as: human resource recruitment