Experience: 6+ Years
We are looking at an ACD with strong copy and film chops, send in your portfolio and work links to help us shortlist you for an interview.
Brandmovers is a global interactive design and advertising agency. We create beautiful things online. From humble beginnings in Atlanta in 2003, we’ve expanded to offices on three continents in global centers of business. We can speak over eight languages and are staffed by representatives from over ten countries. We’re strategists, programmers, designers, and solution experts. We are loyal to every client, be it a Fortune 500 company or a start-up, and we make it our highest priority to give measurable results on every investment. Brandmovers is a fast-growing digital marketing agency with offices in India, USA, and UK which develops consumer digital marketing solutions for brands such as Pepsi, Disney, KFC, Armani and MTV.
In India, we are positioned as a full-service creative digital agency. In essence, a big chunk of our work is integrated digital & social, but we are also spreading our wings and always trying to do great integrated TV, print, and experiential work along with digital.
Brand Strategy, Integrated Campaigns, Social Media, TVC, Digital Videos, Experiential Innovations, Online promotions, Sweepstakes, Contests, Instant win, Branded Games, Advergames, Reward Programs, Trivia contests, Photo Contests, Video Contests, Mobile, Facebook Applications, iPhone Apps, SEM/SEO & Analytics.
We are looking for someone brilliant to be second in command within the creative department. Someone to take responsibility for 360 accounts, to conceive and oversee film and social media-led campaigns, to create brilliance from not huge budgets with the power of an idea and beautiful execution, and very important to inspire and lead the young and enthusiastic team.
This is someone who is hands-on, and a practitioner – an experienced art director, or designer who can roll up their sleeves and be pragmatic when required. It is someone who understands both the power of an idea and how to execute that.
It is the opportunity for someone ambitious to really make their mark in this fast-developing communications market.
It is someone who can think big and create a legacy – certainly by developing the enthusiastic team members around them.
The key responsibilities are:
– Acting as ACD on key accounts
– Thinking strategically about 360 creative solutions or full service digital solutions and responding confidently internally and with clients.
– Reports to the CD, but will need to work in close conjunction with the Strategy Head, CD and VP, Operations.
– Have outstanding skills in art direction or design including typography, ideally someone who knows their way round some copy too
– A multi-talented multi-tasker comfortable doing everything from TVC concepts to digital banners, cool interactive websites from brochures to buses
– Nimble, dynamic, resilient, energetic, innovative with a ‘can –do’ attitude
– Excellent deck/presentation-making skills. Not only is this absolutely essential, but we will value your contribution based on how many of these ideas on decks gets sold.
– A bright and magpie like thinker who can take inspiration from anywhere
– Hungry and ambitious to make their mark in Indian advertising (and hopefully make better things)
– Confident and positive with clients who can build strong relationships
– A strong practitioner, who can create a strong aesthetic
– An inspiring and effective leader and teacher
– Fast and pragmatic when required
– Someone who can develop strong contacts amongst the Mumbai creative community (artists, filmmakers, photographers & anyone we can collaborate with)
– Someone who can think digitally as well as traditionally (we are only speaking about advertising here)
– Confident and engaging, but calm and effective under pressure
– Never gives up, till an idea get through. Rejection should be your drinking buddy.
– Bachelor’s degree in English Literature
– Demonstrable strategic thinking on client projects
– Evidenced track record in design and shipping products (software, hardware and/or web) or advertising collaterals
– Ability to articulate complex solutions clearly
– Has a great sense of visual communication and has a way around copy
– Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize
– Ability to collaborate with a global team, across multiple time zones
– Has managed multiple assignments at the same time and working efficiently under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
Oktobuzz is looking for a Senior Copywriter – Digital Media Work Experience Requirements: 3+ years in Copywriting, Team management, Content...Apply For This Job