Brandmovers is looking for an Animator/Motion Graphics Deseigner.
Experience: 3 Years
The Brandmovers team has been growing consistently over the last years and is now looking for an Animator.
The role requires ideating and creating various content (motion graphics, short videos, cinemagraphs, GIFs and static designs) for digital and social platforms, web design and UI projects, and overtime managing in-house shoots for our micro-content studio in partnership with the other creative team members and in coalition with the planning Servicing/Strategy team.
The role also requires you to have a good understanding of the current client business – products, services, target audience, competitors’ activities to compose clear, persuasive, original themes and designs.
You will have the ability to cohesively work and brainstorm with the Copy team – to develop the best possible ideas, campaigns, content, designs or other ongoing work. Needs to be a stellar team worker – with the right attitude.
You should also proactively suggest ideas to further current clients’ assets or suggest optimizations for ongoing campaigns for the better.
You will be working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
You would be expected to keep up to date with popular culture and trends and share the intelligence within the rest of the team. And most importantly, you should love the industry and your work!.
● Work with the Design Lead to design & deliver video & motion graphic projects (including animation) end to end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond.
● Create original, fully, and harmonised motion graphics-based videos that incorporate animation, shoot footage, stock media, product UI representations, workflow visualisations and more.
● You have the flair of craftsmanship to produce the motion graphics for websites, product graphics, social media and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates, infographics etc.
● You would manage the quality of Social Content in partnership with the Community Manager and Designers
● Understanding the current client business – products, services, target audience, competitors’ activities and design clear, persuasive, original content.
● Built a rapport with all key clients and also internal account, strategy and creative leads
● Managing quality of ideas and design and proof check, amend, revise or redevelop/repurpose adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from internal and external stakeholders
● Aiding with design for campaigns through the production stage to completion
● Ability to cohesively work with the Copy Team – to develop ideas, campaigns, websites, apps or other ongoing work.
● Work with the digital head & digital marketing team to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs stories
● Keep up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in motion graphics, animation & Video Editing.
● You will be working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines
● You will proactively suggest ideas to further current clients’ assets
● A good team worker – with the right attitude – willing to work cohesively to co-create and brainstorm to provide solutions to their best ability
Required skills, knowledge, experience:
● A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a motion graphic designing position (not print media)
● Extensive experience working with design software and technologies e.g. Adobe creative suite like After Effects, Premiere Pro and Illustrator specifically for explainer videos, employer branding videos, platform product tutorials, social media campaigns etc.
● Showreel that shows After Effects & Compositing portfolio (even experimental work)
● In-depth knowledge & experience designing creative posts for various social media platform: Facebook & Instagram, Google Display Ads, Email Marketing Campaigns
● Extensive experience with Illustrator; Photoshop, specifically with mock-ups, webpage design and social media posts/campaigns
● Strong creative sense of understanding of the digital space.
● Awards for past campaigns will be an added advantage
● Experience working on integrated campaigns – with a great portfolio of work that boasts of client satisfaction, meeting creative quality standards or meeting the requirements of the campaign
● Excellent understanding of the most modern styles of art and design, with impeccable aesthetic sense
Tagged as: Animator, Animator in mumbai, Animator job, animator job in mumbai, Animator jobs, Animator jobs in mumbai