Forecast is looking for a Account Manager
Experience: 5+ years
● Understanding client’s goals and objectives and liaisoning with them to identify business problems and needs.
● Researching and gathering data on customers, competitors, categories, and clients.
● Plan and develop social media campaigns to achieve client’s marketing goals
● Effective and timely implementation of strategies.
● Craft and develop compelling content and creatives with the help of the content and design team
● Provide the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains accurate and concise information on the product, audience, and strategy
● Create social media content calendar, schedule and post the content
● Manage day-to-day handling of all client’s social media channels, consistent monitoring of the pages, responding on comments and queries
● Generate a report for impact analysis to measure the success of the campaign.
● Analyze running campaigns and suggest strategy changes if required
● Stay up to date with social media current trends and best practices
● Work closely with Business Development (BD) Team to plan an effective roadmap to onboard new clients for social media offerings
● Identifying opportunities within the team to take up more business/projects.
● Demonstrate the ability to make presentations and hone presentation skills.
● Managing and servicing the jobs of clients.
Experience & Qualification:
● 5+ years of Social Media Management experience
● Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, or related field
● Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
● Proficient in using social media tools such as Hootsuite, HubSpot
● Work experience at a Media/ Advertising Agency mandatory
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Excellent research, analytical, communication and presentation skills
Apply Here For More Jobs at Forecast
Tagged as: account manager, Account Manager Job, Account Manager job in Mumbai, account manager jobs, Account Manager Jobs in Mumbai