Experience: 3 – 6 years
Brandmovers is a global interactive design and advertising agency. We create beautiful things online. From humble beginnings in Atlanta in 2003, we’ve expanded to offices on three continents in global centers of business. We can speak over eight languages and are staffed by representatives from over ten countries. We’re strategists, programmers, designers, and solution experts. We are loyal to every client, be it a Fortune 500 company or a start-up, and we make it our highest priority to give measurable results on every investment. Brandmovers is a fast-growing digital marketing agency with offices in India, USA, and UK which develops consumer digital marketing solutions for brands such as Pepsi, Disney, HUL, Reebok, Future Group, Westside and many more.
In India, we are placed as an integrated creative agency with a digital-first approach. We are a one-stop creative shop to manage the end to end requirements from creative campaign planning (across ATL/BTL) to content on your social and digital handles.
Digital Films, Integrated Campaigns, Social Media Management, Content Partnerships, Influencer Strategy, Online promotions, AR/VR Solutions, Sweepstakes, Film Production, Photoshoots, Contests, Reward Programs, Trivia contest, Photo Contests, Video Contests, Mobile, Facebook Applications, iPhone Apps, SEM/SEO, Digital Engagement, Media, Social, Creative & Analytics.
The objective of this role is to serve as the interface between clients and the agency’s design, development, and management teams. The Account Manager also proactively ensures issues, successes and key insights are being escalated and reported in a timely manner throughout a client campaign or program.
Minimum 3 years of experience in Digital space with strong management experience of Digital Accounts. Hands on experience in digital and/or traditional, in an advertising agency with least 2 years of traditional or digital media planning and buying experience
● Produce small to large-scale interactive projects on behalf of clients
● Provide stellar client service and serve as day-to-day liaison with clients to ensure timelines are met, deliverables are secured, and expectations are managed in order to perpetuate a high client renewal rate
● Coordinate workflows across multi-function internal project teams and with third-party vendors in providing service to clients
● Assist in developing creative vision and strategy for client initiatives
● Participate in meetings to brainstorm and frame promotion ideas and concepts for new and existing clients
● Monitor and analyze ongoing campaign performance (Google Analytics, PHP database, etc.) ▪ Analyze promotion metrics to create thoughtful case studies for sales team including key insights based on quantitative and qualitative measurements
● Negotiate and place digital media buys
● Train and manage account coordinators and support staff
● Understand promotional logistics from a legal and an operational perspective ▪ Represent the agency at industry and professional conferences
● Participate in weekly production meetings
● Min. 3 years of account experience, digital and/or traditional, in a social media agency or an advertising agency
● At least 2 years of traditional or digital media planning and buying experience
● Highly-motivated, competitive people
● Intelligent, tech-savvy, hard-working, fun-loving individuals
● Strong team player
● Outstanding oral and written communication skills
● Ability to work under pressure while multi-tasking
● Experience with meeting deadlines and managing timelines effectively
● Exceptional attention to detail
● Extensive experience using social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) ▪ Ability to work under pressure while multi-tasking.
● Excellent project management skills
● Problem Solving
● Creative thinkers and Social Media Fanatics a Plus
● Undergraduate degree required
Tagged as: account manager, Account Manager Job, Account Manager job in Mumbai, account manager jobs, Account Manager Jobs in Mumbai