Social Kinnect is looking to hire a Account Executive with 0-2 years of experience in Gurgaon
Key Result Areas
– Efficiently managing the account assigned and deliver excellent customer service through correct and on time delivery of service and campaigns to the client as per the guidelines and maintaining high engagement levels for all the clients
– Delivers creative content through thorough brand understanding in terms of their digital strategy, objectives, brand tone, brand voice, etc.
Creative receiving client requirements, preparing a descriptive client brief and a task list
Conducting competitor review, analyzing the current brand status and research on digital media trends could be used for reference to ideate on the content. Brainstorming and visualization with the design teams for better brand representation.
– Write content across platforms as per the plan and continually exploring new mediums
– Ensuring content for latest happenings and trends is proactively developed
– Content for pitch presentation to prospective clients
– Write content for strategy formulation.
– Interact with clients on a daily basis for strategy and execution purposes. Attend client meetings periodically as and when required. Tactfully handle client queries and negotiate when required and demonstrate the ability to strategically push- back client if the need be.
– Updating the content bank and scheduling the posts on the calendar on a weekly basis
-Execute the plan and ensuring deliverables are met. Proof-reading the content and once ready, coordinating with the design team for relevant creative for each content post and posting as per the planned calendar
-Proactively plan for content based on the festive and marketing calendar
-Attending live events, covering the event schedule, preparing content at the event and posting the same in real time.
-Preparing Job Status Reports and send it out every week. Also, preparing monthly and campaign specific reports, getting it approved and ensuring the monthly reports are sent out before the 5th of every month and others within 2 days of campaign completion.
-Evaluating the content response periodically and taking corrective action
-Community management- Ensuring seamless conversation on the account pages on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. to ensure goodwill of the brand is maintained
-Strategic Inputs- Brainstorm with GAM and Design teams for strategies for brand development on social media.
-Develop and Leverage Relationships- Actively contribute to achieving the team goals set so as to collaboratively impact department performance
-Team Building- Observe timeliness to improve inter-team and intra- team co-ordination and thereby strengthen the bond. Actively participate in the fun activities conducted by the organization.
Tagged as: Account Executive, account management, Account Management Jobs, Jobs in Delhi, Social Media Jobs